Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ruby 21st Birthday

Ops.. delay post again!!
recently abit busy (^_^)

My Dear Ruby birth on 5th June
we celebrate for her at KLCC@apartment

too many complicated things happen before the gathering
but, really thanks to eelynn that help me plan this gathering also
without her, I can't do it
thanks jimui, muacks

Birthday Girl- Ruby
Ruby is watching the video clip that I make for her

Butterflied Lemon Chicken
But... really not nice geh!!
Fish & Chips

>>eelynn*Ruby*m3<<
2 organisers is kissing the birthday gal
cake bake by eelynn
make a wish

qun ga fook
while we taking pic, sudden this uncle come in & take pic with us
zhadao!! =.=
韦小宝 Zion
we are is her wife!!!
my 'yam fu' Zion
the background view was so nice

Ruby say he is my bf
kakakaka (^_^)
*but, he is not*
as what Ruby said, Ruby is Min Kun's ex
& Im Min Kun's gf
wakaka... laugh sei me

Quarrel-ing
SLAP!!!!!!

after finish dinner, we went to Quattro
so surprise that I met Ryan at there
is fate hor Ryan Gor??

My Dear Ruby, we didn't plan a excellent birth celebration for u
hope u don't mind
hope u like the video that I make for u & lynn bake the cake for u
muacks muacks

No comments: