Friday, October 2, 2009

ZOUK Party night

OMG!! fall sick jor
Cough + Sorethroat + Flu
going to die soon....

& damn lazy to do my thesis
although already out of time

besides, after our final exam
I'm going clubbing with my lovely classmates
& lecturer also -Mr.Justin-

Location: ZOUK
thanks for Winson give me guestlist & reservation

girls of the night
Mr.Justin


wanna get drunk tonight
yam seng!!!
OMG!! Mr.Justin
so yao yeng ar!!

usually what we do while go club
girl kiss....

yeah.. everyone was so enjoy in the club
& yeah... finally Krystal join us!!
& Andrew come join me too
fuiyo.. people dye hair jor...

Ah Gan's spec
OMG!!! Im not smoker
really!! I hate smoker!!!!!!apasal so lonely??
argh... Liang... don't want smoke la....
I love this pic much....
Friendship Forever!!!!!

ahem.... Justin say he will leave early
but..... before he leave
should have some punishment
fuiyo.........

ish.. who capture this geh??
Grace: Im dai kar jie
Andrew: sorry, dai kar jie
wakaka (^_^)

argh.. meet so many friends at ZOUK
new fren - KING
*Andrew's friend*
Kayu with meso happy can meet Chuan How there
surprise me too...

walau... why got umbrella in the club geh??
faint...

a wonderful night with my classmates...
muacks.. love u all..

No comments: