Saturday, October 10, 2009

G-Force + Marche + Library

me watch G-Force with Carol when during Raya holiday
we watch at The Curve

this movie memang funny & nice
laugh dao me....... (^_^)

before watch movie we having our dinner at Marche
>>Carol*m3<< fresh salmon
hot dog
mashed potato
fresh juice
vege vege
I like vege!!
pancake

after dinner & movie!!!
we go meet up weNy & Yi Ning!!
4 of us going Library
a new pub at The Curve
Hoegaarden
nice beer!!!
>>m3*Yi Ning<< >>weNy*m3<<OMG!! Im damn like this live band

when Yi Ning leave early
Tek come & join us
walau.. Tek ar..
u memang banyak pattern!!
4 of us!!!
nice shot??
capture by me
(^_^)
as what weNy say
*with black horse prince*
hahaha......

yeah.. really have a very nice day with all my friends
& Im damn like Library environment
(^_^)

No comments: