Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Trip - Genting

when during Raya Holiday
Im going Genting with my family
guai lui leh.. (^_^)

before out to genting
looks like hip-hop kia??
yo yo yo....
on the way go Genting
inside Jason's car

while waiting sis go buy ticket
ops... my niece so cute!!!
Marry go around~~~
but.. Im looks pale..
yii.. Qhing Qhing meet new friend at Genting
(^_^)

yiaks... is real person oh....

qhing qhing feels tired jor...
want sleep jor.. hehe
& actually im feels tired too.. hehe

lover bridge
where is my lover??
hehe (^_^)
sweet couple
>>Helen*Jason<< wah.. she so geng..
can eat without using hand
haha (^_^)
we are having our lunch at McD
walau... see this price...expensive neh!!

yeah!! meet my classmate Yee Mun at Genting
(^_^)
how dare am I.. (^_^)

cute cute face expression by my niece

the result of not enough sleep
me sleep all the way back to KL
(^_^)
really tired la..........

No comments: