Thursday, April 9, 2009

12 Round

Wednesday = Movie Day
*m3, Leslie, Eng, Hon Mun, Winnie, Dylan, Jacob, Loong & Sean*

by the way, surprise that Leslie was free & joining us
hehe (^_^)
cause me have a long time didn't see him jor

before watch movie, me & Leslie Gor Gor having dinner at Times Square
*Mr.Ramen*
Oh please, don't visit this restaurant
the food was sucks
the miso soup very salty
Pudding
menu write is green tea
but actually is chinese tea =.=
Gor Gor de
both also finished by gor
see, i cant finished it
cause not nice!!!

another new & expensive dishes
Nokia 5800
owned by my Leslie Gor Gor
Gor rich dao....
buy new lens, new hp, new camera & laptop bag
& he is going to buy new flash!!
GAMBATEH gor (^_^)

*12 Round*
a very nice & gan jiong movie
very chi gek lo....
me so gan jiong while watching
Dylan keep on laugh on me cause me too gan jiong
but, overall this movie was very nice
thanks Kim intro to me ya...

after movie, Yamcha time
at Genting Klang Green Rose
stupid Dylan still keep on zat me
:-(

when reached home, almost 2am
OMG!!! is damn TIRED!!!

2 comments:

DyLan321 said...

where got zat u wo..
hahahaa..
ya!nice movie!!
sit beside u more nice!!.. kakakaka..

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

got la.. u alwaz zat me... sumore laugh me tim
:'(
huh!!!!!!!!!