Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transformer II Revenge of the Fallen

~Transformer... More Than Meets The Eye~
Yeah, for those who are Transformer's fans
sure know about this lyrics!!!!

Transformer II
Revenge of the Fallen


OMG!!! everyone is waiting longer for this
right??

I watched on 24th June
the day after premiere
I bought tickets 1 week before
OMG!! the cinema is full even 1st row!!!!!!

and and and.......
this movie is super awesome
but... I choose a wrong place
my seat at the left side
sound effect can't heard really clear
but.. still very nice!!!
me even can't sit down properly
feel that want stand up
cause too AWESOME!!!!

for those who already watched
do u feel that u wanna watch again??
yeah... Im planning to watch again!!!!!
who want watch with me ar??

I cried at least 3 times in the cinema
few part of the scene very touch
especially Optimus Prime & Sam that part
don't dare to tell so much at here
cause for those haven watch
will KILL me
*ngek ngek*

by the way
TRANSFORMER ROX!!!!

No comments: