Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Min Kun

Ish.. Min Kun
tell u, I hate u lo..

once I came out from bath room
& u msn me
my mood start getting moody
seriuosly, the more I chat with u
the more I miss u

when we only can meet up??
no one know!!
anyway, wish u all the best in ur future!!

between, hang out with him before he leave

who is Min Kun??
He is Min Kun, come from China
study at Help Institute *last time*
now going further study at Australia
younger than me 2 years

we having our dinner at Sakae, The Curve
Min Kun geh beef rice!!

the last pic me took with him in Malaysia

& the night before u leave
I plan want to sms u, but u sms me 1st
once again!! u affect me!!
moody again!!!
when u say u gonna miss all of us
really.. me almost cry while I read ur message

Min Kun
we are always miss u!!!

No comments: