Friday, July 3, 2009

Liang 21st Birthday

FINALLY I done my documentary script
itu Liang complain to me
why Chiang Han birth me also already posted
but his birthday also haven post
nah, here we go

Tze Liang 21st Birthday
Ahem.. Im the organiser
but.. paiseh la...
that day abit moody that why showing my black face
paiseh (^_^)
thanks to my friends
Maxis, Penny, Wynki, April, Tiew Mie, Lee Mei, Angeline, Meng Tet, Phuah, Yeing, Jfrene, Chek Ling, Casey & Chiang Han
Thanks for coming

we celebrate at 1 Utama Barbeque Plaza
YUMMY!!

before start the dinner
Penny & Liang already make a joke
they go inside BBQ Chicken telling the staff
Penny said "My friend Grace already booked on 7.30pm
but change to 8pm"
Staff "no one book at this time"
Penny "Grace Quak, she really booked, 14person"
Staff "really don't have, but we still got place to fix u all"

Penny called me & me tell her about the actual place
them feel so paiseh!!
wakakaka......................................

Birthday Boy- Low Tze Liang

before start our dinner
Ops.. Penny, I din touch it ar..
(^_^)
me looks yummy mou??
HOT!!!
18SX!! kiss kiss...

Cappuccino cake from Secret Recipe

ready to sing Birthday song??
Birthday Boy with me
Liang ar.. eat less abit la..

busy cut cake for others

my ABC2 gang
ABC rox!!!!!
we are pointing those 'rubbish' that mean of Mr.Lim
*but no one dare to tag him in facebook*
my gang
thanks for coming although me not really planning well!!

yer.. Hong so hiao..
playing those stuff & put on Hong's body

before we leave
must have group picture la..
look at the TV screen.. LION!!

Happy Birthday, Tze Liang

No comments: