Friday, February 27, 2009

Intern

What a boring day...
Im in the office now. 2day is my 5th day of work.
my office located at KL Sentral.
Every morning I gonna wake up at 7am.
Reached office around 8.15am.
so, start from next week I will wake up at 7.30am. haha...

our office line damn fast.
when I play pet society.
it is doesn't lag at all.

when working, I will miss my school life.
damn lazy to work.
this is my intern life.

Besides that, im going to plan my NS trip for this year.
was discuss with vyen, ephine & valene.
im planning to go Cameron.
cause... there got alot STRAWBERRIES....
but.... Valene & Ephine will go Cameron this & next week.
thinking want change to others places anot.

other than that, Penang trip is coming also.
but... don't know when.
me & Kim also feel that want to go there.
but... Kim just start work... can't take holiday also.
maybe May?? August?? December??
I don't know..
langsung don't know how to plan.. haha...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dun ask me to plan leh...
i dun know how know...
waaaarghhhh...fan ar...

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

i din ask u plan oso...
now oso duno the date how to plan jek ar dai meng seng..
our dai meng seng so busy mah...
let me dis geng lei yan arrange ur schedule la.. haha

valene said...

hahaha... to cheer the all so faithful organizer, let's make the priority plan to Cameron & carry the whole farm of strawberry back!!! hey why so good wan... can play pet society in office!?!!?!??!?! ask ur boss hire me also la!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.... wah... carry the whole farm of strawberry bak ar.. i wan wor.. u help me carry oso ar... haha...
canot play de.. me steal steal play de... hehe