Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Clubbing *Supper Club*

Clubbing Clubbing!!!!
Im coming!!

FINALLY finished my exam
& I be the organizer to organize our classmate to go clubbing!!!
HURRAY!!! we go Supper Club
firstly itu Wee Yen cakap want join me de
mana tau his friends there also got club with Leslie Gor Gor them

nevermind, I still my sot sot friends
Attendants: Me, Jeremy, Wynki, Penny, Tze Liang, Hong, Kai Xiang, Ah Gan, Meng Tet, Dai Lou
Venue: Supper Club, Hartamas

before I go, my brother told me that Supper Club not that nice
but..... luckily Im going with my sot sot friendsss...
all damn enjoy in the club....
& still the same... Im getting drunk..
Paiseh to u all...
me too over high jor... haha!!!
din scare u all hor???

Hmm, im separate my pics into few parts
enjoy it!!!

the girls >>Penny*Wynki*Grace<< Liang, thanks me la..
this pic u looks slim leh...

My sot sot gang

Lame Series
Hong syok sendiri in the toilet
thought u are 'dou sheng' ar??

Cute Cute Series


Kiss Kiss Series

>>Penny*m3<<
why Hong like terpaksa de?? haha....

Hug Hug Series

Best Friend Hug


Jimui Hug Hug

see, Hong u so xing fu leh.....

Funny + Sot Sot + High High Series

Im eating lemon + can u all dun so rude?? haha...

sot sot us + 4 gay lou....

sot sot ah Gan + Yo Yo Yo Dai Lou

both of them is GAY LOU!!!!

MiLiangLu @ FuLuShou + Gay Lou again


Hamster Gan

New product - shoes hanger from IKEA
haha... (^_^)

see, got light come out from Liang's eye + Cinderella (^_^)

Smoke Series


Last but not least

are u believe me that I wil smoke??
*im just pretend nia*

happen many things inside...
lazy to mention here...
paiseh neh....

anyway, really happy that can enjoy with u all...
muacks... love u all...

5 comments:

Puiyeesss said...

wat a long post...haha~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

long meh??? juz many pic nia....
haha.....

梓.良 said...

yala....
the word instead by pic...
wakaka~~~ yeah! im slim!

梓.良 said...

haha~~yaya!!
the word instead by the pic...
yeah...Im slim

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yeah..... no, u not slim.... is my taking pic skill good...
haha....