Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hang Out Day with Symptoms Crew

Hang Out with Symptoms all crew members
Include Me, Michelle, Dylan, Hon Mun, Jacob & Kelferd

My brother fetch me go to Kelferd's house
then.... we start our journey lo....
journey pulak... haha.....

while we reached Ampang point there
they all feel that is too early for dinner
so, Hon Mun suggest go to Look Out Point
for viewing sunset
but, we just keng kai at there nia....

next station: Woo Ga Chon
Jacob say that his friend is telling him here having a quite nice Korean Restaurant
but, he don't know what name
so, they all just follow me go Woo Ga Chon
cause, there is the only restaurant I went before
we make alot fun there
>>Michelle*m3<< all of us

3rd station: Pavilion
we want to watch movie
but, they choose horror movie 'The House'
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
inside the cinema, my bag & my hand just in front of my eye
haha (^_^)
cause I really don't dare to watch horror movie
I like this pic
now become my desktop background jor

*Self-shoot*
guess this mineral how much...
is RM5!!!
under the light

Last station: Jalan Pahang McDonald

then... go home sleep lo..
(^_^)

No comments: