Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday at TBR..!!

Friday.. a boring day!! today im just having two tutorial class.
that is research method & law tutorial.
after research method tutorial, wynki they all say want go club house take their lunch.
when reached there, we saw our law tutor - Mr.Harry.
so that, we are sitting together with him.
*Hope can get higher mark in assignment & final exam cause get closer to him* haha (Dreaming)
i didn't take my lunch at there cause me already date my gor gor accompany for lunch.
finally, finish my law tutorial jor & my gor gor also reached jor.
we go wangsa take our lunch. after that, only go back to my house lepak.
since til now me only know that my gor gor is RICH oh!!
he rent a room at Genting Klang already RM400 per room jor cause he don't want share room with other people.
& he bought a ACER laptop cost RM4000. *FAINT*
& he is using Sony Ericsson K850i
firstly, we really don't know what can do.
im just looking see whether having any software or movie can copy to my laptop anot.
FINALLY, we found a thing to do. that is found some nice icon for use in computer.
gor gor found 1 pink colour for me. he is helping me to make it..
while gor gor is helping me to fix it.
me & pinky is playing his hp.
we capture picture.
yor, 5 megapixel wor. sure want play play de la.
this gor gor.. before that he told me around 4 - 5pm he need go home.
but he stay til around 6pm ++ only go back home. haha!!
gor search so many icon here. but he very yim jim lo.
say this not nice, say that not nice! SWT!!!
before go home sure must take picture with this 38 gor gor lo. haha!!
gor, thanks for accompany me today oh!!
bad la you, can't come my convo also!!
ANGRY jor lo!!
don't forgot what you promise me oh!! *BLOG* for me!!

No comments: