Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vinc Lin

I think me no need introduce
you all also should know who is Vinc Lin
damn famous in my facebook
can see his pictures around in my facebook

I love this picture
cause he look at me
feel like his eyes only have me
(^_^)

yeah, he is boyfriend
a guy who having good looking
& looks like play boy
*hope he is not*
a guy who always say himself very handsome
=.= *no eye see*

a guy that
-really caring me-
-understand me-
-important to me-
-love me-

nothing special
just want to tell you
Baby, I Love You ♥

remember our promise
*11.11.11*
Im waiting ♥

P/S: He request that MUST upload his picture
(^_^)

2 comments:

梓.良 said...

hahahaha~~~
waiting too~~and also SHUM & NG

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

hahahha...
Im more interest on SHUM & NG wedding...
when both of them standing on the stage... hahaha