Friday, September 11, 2009

Music Video - Ghost Girl

ngek ngek
rest awhile for my study

finally got a little time to update my blog
as you all know this semester
Im doing few production for my assignment


at first, I want to post about my music video
"Ghost Girl" by Telepopmuzik



we are using 3 location for our shooting
1st location - Carter Production

2nd location - Jln Raja Chulan

3rd - Putrajaya


one of our props - mask
nice mou??
bought at Times Square


aiyo, before shooting
sure want make up geh la..
one of our scene quarrel with boyfriend
Chee Keng is trying the place that talent shoud stand on
deng deng deng deng
trolly sponsor by me (^_^)
our dinner - delivery McD
new way saloon
another look in the MV

2nd location - Raja Chulan
the way how we use lighting when lack of electric
TIRED!!!!

3rd location - Putrajaya
another way that put light
cause there don't have electric extension

the tunnel that we using for shooting

besides, we still remember to play
ngek ngek

OMG!! we found a dead body
CU shot of the dead body
but.. no blood geh??
I want ur power...
F4?? kakakaka...

by the way, we are shooting for 2 days
1st day shooting around 8am
2nd day shoot until 4am smt
both day when I back
I really feel like Im zombie
drive till want to sleep jor
luckily didn't met any accidents
(^_^)

last but not least
want to thanks to Dai Lou, Chee Keng
thanks for both day also coming & helps us
& also thanks to others that helping us
appreciate it!!

No comments: