Friday, September 18, 2009

JOGOYA

COMBO post
will update more for my 'pending' post
that waiting me to post it!!

JOGOYA
our gathering after screening
with our talents & for those who helps us before!!


yeah... go JOGOYA
sure craving for FOOD right??
here we go..
EAT!!!!

nice nice rice
siew mai
sushisss
UNAGI!!!TEMPURA!!
hmm.. this ar
don't know should called tomyam or spicy soup
haha (^_^)
salmon & tuna
oyster ar.........
fried prawnsss
beef satay
too bad that I can't eatboth vege I also like

nice nice coconutsss
everyone is craving this!!

after eat all those FOODSS
should eat dessert now lo..
coconut flavor
gui leng gou
hmm.. looks like eye yolk anot??
hehe..
ice-cream
my flavor!!!!!!!
Kung Fu Tea

OMG!! Im damn like the reflection of the mirror!!
Group Picture!!

YEAH!!!!!!
I LOVE U ALL!!

No comments: