Saturday, August 22, 2009

Theng 25's Birthday *part 1*

Finally I got time to update my blog
ngek ngek
almost done all my assignment
just left MV report & screening nia

back to my post
my 2nd sis Theng 25's Birthday
celebrate with bunch of friends
at Ampang Look Out Poing
my 2nd sis

stupid Kwung bring us to go a Thai Restaurant
12 of us
*me, Cheng, Jason, Theng, Yuan, Kwung, Yoke Lim, Siew Theng*
*Wee Fong, Kok Kin, Mun Yee, Chee Choon*

before we enter the restaurant
we thought we lost in the jungle
cause, need to pass by a jungle

the restaurant is full of people cause weekend
but, Kwung told us is cheap & nice
worth to wait it!!

& this post geh picture will be a big contrast
cause some capture by normal camera
& some capture by D90

the restaurant is beside the lake
all of us..
but, where is kwung??

our table number

we order too many dishes
many til I can't remember the name
but, the food is nice!!!
fried crab + lamb
kerabu mango
chicken ball
curry sotongkangkung belacan
salt egg with prawns
*if not mistaken*
white tomyam
tomyam
abit spicy
dessert
nice nice to eat

too many dishes
*for those dish that I already forgot the name*


Siew Theng: Lim, I want that crab.
Yee: Fat Choon, don't kacau while me eating la...
BURP!!!!
gay lou!!
total: RM379.60
consider cheap???

after dinner, we went back to Look Out Point there
2nd round!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi may i know where are this thai restaurant..

might want to bring my wife to go as well..

Btw how is the food taste ?

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

the restaurant is located at ampang look out point there....
the food is nice.. (^_^)