Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lai Kuan 21st Birthday

Last Friday I went to my darling Lai Kuan geh 21st Birthday Party
hmm, really lucky that my dear Covey is coming
if not, sure I will sien sei
cause most of her friends I also don't know geh

>>m3*Darling Lai Kuan*Dear Covey<< >>m3*Darling Lai Kuan<<
Birthday Girl

Birthday Cakes Yummy mou??
sweet sweet couple

but, the most weird geh thing is when Kwung reached
don't know why I will have weird feeling
even though we have eye contact
but also didn't say 'hi'

actually Im trying to be brave & talk to him
but, in the end
still failed!!!

Darling with his combo kia
*can u see Kwung's stupid face??*
Yuk Chai geh
hey, me also from Yuk Chai leh
just is ur senior nia
PJ gang
KL gang
Ops, darling.. why u close ur eyes?
strawberries....
(^_^)

ya ya.. in the end I talked to him
but, just say 'bye' only
& some more in a very super gam gai way!!
ish......... why both will so gam gai har?
I really don't know why!!

Im just hope we can be closer like last time
wishing.......

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

I see one of the blogger in the yuk chai group pic.. Ewin

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

har?? which 1?? d guy stand beside the birthday gal??
i saw tat guy is holding DSLR la.. hehe