Friday, December 19, 2008

My New External Hard Disk

Have a long time never post in english jor.

today, a bad & unlucky day for me.
yesterday my new external hard disk was drop on the floor.
OMG!! that time my heart is very pain X infinity.


& today I tried to use.
BUT!!!!!! CAN'T USE!!!!
langsung don't have any detection appear on my laptop screen.
OMG!! what is going on?
who can tell me??

I told my boyfriend
then he thought Im blaming him.
that time I was very moody then he still angry of me that Im blaming me.
Really sien diao that time.
make me more moody.

when I go to school, I really no mood.
Paiseh la Tze Liang
me not really not don't want talk to you.
just because that time Im really no mood.

I tried many many times.....
it is still can't work.
Im almost cried cause I just bought on last friday at PC fair.
I told my Leslie Gor Gor.
then he say he come & take it go home & try.
see can fix it anot.
Gor, thanks alot.

Gor told me that actually just my casing spoil only.
my hard disk shouldn't be damaged.
when I heard that, I more fong sum jor.
Thanks god.

anyway, still need try to spend out time got o Low Yat to fix it!!
Ish.............
really busy recently!!!!!!

4 comments:

梓.良 said...

LOL....
Is ok...I didn angry...
but y u purchase Hitachi External??
the quality not good la~~~
many ppl use also got many problem!!
lalala....but dun worry
5years warranty...
my External jz dame bek frm warranty

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

hmm, cuz tat when i cal my fren to ask 320Gb Rm250 ok anot.. he say ok den me mah buy lo...
haiz..... yeah... nit to go low yat!!
ish... haiz...

covey said...

kakzzz....hey, my darling's hardisk dropped on the floor twice...he charm than you, cause all his songs, movies, software...apa also gone...so better take care of your hardisk lor...never drop on the floor..hehe...muackss..

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

tat is not my fault ar..
is maxis drop on d floor.. tat time me langsung 'ngoi' jor... haiz....